Cessco 5E - Insecticide
Available For Shipping In All 50 States
Active Ingredient(s) by Weight:
* (Butylcarbityl) (6- Propyliperonyl) ether and related compounds.
**Contains Petroleum Distillate.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Insecticide Especially Formulated For Use in and Around:
RESTAURANTS, SUPERMARKETS, HOMES, SCHOOLS, HOSPITALS, MOTELS, HOTELS, FOOD AND BOTTLING PLANTS, STARAGE WAREHOUSES, WAREHOUSES, CANNERIES, FEED MILLS, HORSE STABLES, MILK ROOMS, HOB PARLORS, FEED LOTS, KENNELS, CATTERIES, HORSE TRAILERS, CHICKEN HOUSES, LIVESTOCK TRAILERS, BOATS, RESORTS, DAIRIES.
Directions For Use
It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
· Do not remain in treated area. Exit area immediately and do not re-enter or allow others to enter until sprays have dried, vapors, mists and aerosols have dispersed and the treated area has been thoroughly ventilated.
· Do not apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other persons either directly or through drift. Only protected handlers may be in the area during application.
· Remove or cover exposed food and drinking water before application
· Remove or cover food, dishes, utensils, food processing equipment and food preparation surfaces or wash them before use.
· In food/feed areas of food/feed handling establishments, do not make space spray applications when facility is in operation.
· When used in dairy barns or facilities, close milk bulk tank lids to prevent contamination from spray and from dead or falling insects. Remove or cover milking utensils vefore application. Wash teats of animals before milking.
· Do not apply more than 1 time per day.
· Remove pets, birds and cover fish aquarium before spraying.
· Do not apply directly into sewers or drains or to any area like a gutter where drainage to storm sewers, water bodies or aquatic habitat can occur. Do not allow the product to enter any drain during or after application.
· Do not wet articles to point of runoff or drip or use treated article until spray has dried.
· Do not make outdoor applications during rain.
· All outdoor applications must be limited to spot or crack-and-crevice treatments only except for treatment to soil or vegetation around structures. All outdoor applications to impervious surfaces such as sidewalks, driveways, patios, porches and structural surfaces (such as windows, doors, and eaves) are limited to spot and crack-and-crevice applications only.
· Do not water the treated area to the point of run-off.
Net Weight 16.5 oz. (468 grams)
3609A River Road - Johns Island, SC 29455
EPA Est. No. 6959-SC-1 EPA Est. No. 6959-79
FLYING INSECTS: Flies, Sand Flies, Mosquitoes, Gnats, Wasps, Small Flying Moths, Fruit Flies, Indian Meal Moths, Almond Moths, Foreign Grain Beetles. Hold Container upright with nozzle away from you. Press valve down and spray as directed. To avoid possible staining of fabrics or surfaces, do not spray at close range. Calculate the cubic feet of the area to be treated. Close all doors and windows. Pointing nozzle upward, direct the aerosol mist to all parts of the room, especially around windows and other light sources which attract these insects. Apply spray continuously at a rate of one second per 1000 cubic feet of space. Keep area closed for fifteen minutes after each treatment. Sweep up and destroy fallen insects. Area treatments can be made when animals are lounging in barns or holding pens.
CHOCOLATE MOTHS, CARPET BEETLES, DRUGSTORE BEETLES IN EXPOSED ADULT LARVAE STAGES: Contact as many insects as possible when treating infested areas such as cracks, crevices, packaged store products, machinery, dark secluded areas. Spray 10 to 20 seconds per 100 feet of floor space. Repeat weekly or as insects appear.
FLEAS IN BUILDINGS: Close windows and doors. Hold aerosol 36" above floor and direct fog toward floor and lower walls at a rate of 10 seconds per 100 square feet, making sure that all floor, sofa, chair surfaces are contacted. Remove and destroy pet's old bedding. Thoroughly treat area and allow to dry before replacing. Also treat dogs and cats with a registered flea control product before allowing them to enter treated area.
Roaches, spiders, waterbugs, ants, silverfish, crickets:
Hold aerosol close to cracks and fog directly into them, contacting as
many insects as possible. Apply to all possible hiding places behind
baseboards, sinks, cabinets, coffee makers, meter boxes, manholes.
Outdoors: For temporary protection of mosquitoes and flies, spray along ground and around bushes and trees. Do not spray ornamental shrubbery.
Mud dauber and wasp nests: Spray aerosol directly on insects and their nests from approximately 2 feet distance. Applications should be made in the late evening when insects are at rest. Spray liberally into hiding and breeding places contacting as many insects as possible.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage of disposal.
Pesticide Storage: Do not store near heat or open flame. Store in a cool dry area away from children.
Container Handling: Do not puncture or incinerate!
If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions.
Notice: To the extent consistent with applicable law, buyer assumes all risks use, storage or handling of this product not in strict accordance with directions given herewith.
Hazards to Human & Domestic Animals
Caution: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
Applicators and other handlers must wear the following:
- Long-sleeve shirt and long pants
-Shoes and socks
User Safety Requirements:
- Following manufacturer's instructions for cleaning and maintaining PPE. If no such instructions for washables exists; use detergent and hot water. Keep and wash PPE separately from other laundry.
User Safety Recommendations:
· User should wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
· User should remove clothing/PPE immediately if pesticide gets inside. Then wash thoroughly and put on clean clothes.
· Users should remove PPE immediately after handling this product. As soon as possible, wash thoroughly and put on clean clothes.
· Immediately call a poison control center or doctor.
· Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor
· Do not give any liquid to the person.
· Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person
If in eyes:
· Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
· Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
· Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. You may also contact 1-800-222-1222 for emergency medical treatment information.
Note to Physician: Contains petroleum distillate- vomiting may cause aspiration pneumonia.
This pesticide is toxic to aquatic organisms, including fish and invertebrates. Do not apply directly to or near water. Drift and run off may be hazardous to fish in water adjacent to treated areas. Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment wash water or rinsate. See Directions for Use for additional precautions and requirements. this product is highly toxic to bees exposed to direct treatment on blooming crops or weeds. Do not apply this product or allow it to drift to blooming crops or weed while bees are actively visiting the treatment area.
Physical or Chemical Hazards
Extremely Flammable. Contents under pressure. Keep away from fire, sparks, and heated surfaces. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130°F may cause bursting.